Dear Supporter of the Arts,
In 2023 did you attend:
- the 12th Annual Art Crawl, or
- a Northwoods Strings concert, or
- Florence Thorne’s art installation on the grounds of the Sherman and Ruth Weiss Community Library, or
- the Mary Mack North Star Variety Show at the Park Center, or
- the Chequamegon Children’s Theater, or
- Drummond School Marching Band?
Do you know a senior student that received a CHARAC scholarship for continuing education with an arts focus?
If you answered YES to any of the above statements, then you now know that CHARAC contributed funding to all the above by fundraising, memberships, events, and direct donations!
I am writing this letter on behalf of the Cable Hayward Area Arts Council (CHARAC) Board of Directors to ask you, an artist or arts supporter to consider a donated gift of money to help us continue our mission that will positively:
- affect students that are awarded continuing education scholarships,
- affect teachers that are in need to fund educational projects for their students beyond their budgets,
- affect persons and community organizations in the creative arts that need funding for projects and education.
In the past, generosity to support CHARAC helped to increase public awareness of the Arts and enabled Arts programming and education. We would like to do more, expand our reach to include more than just the visual arts but be able to fund more opportunities in music, performing arts, literature, etc.
Imagine how 100% of your generous gift will make a difference to one person or many in the form of scholarships, grants, and organized program funding in our community!
CHARAC Vice President